PREP TIME: 5 mins. COOK TIME: 20 mins. Servings: Multiple
Mixed Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews, etc.), 3 cups
Himalayan Pink Salt
Cracked Black pepper
Dried Rosemary, Sage and Thyme
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 C
2. Mix together the nuts in a large bowl, and in another bowl whisk together 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, sprinkling of cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Pour over nuts and coat well.
4. On an oven tray lined with baking paper, pour over the nut mixture and spread out evenly.
5. Season with cracked pepper and dried herbs and bake for 20-25 minutes, keeping watch to make sure baking evenly, and stir after 10-12 minutes.
6. Once nuts are toasted and caramelised, remove from oven and let cool.
7. Serve, and store any left in an airtight container.