PREP TIME: 30 mins. SERVINGS: 2
Make your usual latte into sunshine and flowers in a cup.
AP Wild Fragrant Rose & Lime Syrup
Espresso Shots or Strong Brewed Coffee, 120 ml
Nut Milk (see recipe), 2 cups
1. In a saucepan, bring water and 4 tablespoons of syrup to boil. Reduce heat, add 4 teaspoons of lavender, simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes. Pour into a jar or bottle – any leftovers you can use to top pancakes or flavour cakes and desserts.
3. Gently warm the nut milk on a low heat.
3. Add 1 shot (30 ml) coffee and 1 tablespoon of syrup mixture to a tall heatproof glass and top with warmed milk.
4. To serve, top with a sprinkling of lavender and dust with cinnamon.