PREP TIME: 20 mins. SERVINGS: 2-4
Try this East meets West twist on a popular tapas dish topped with Capsi d'Or aioli for some tang and zing.
AP Capsi d’Or
AP Coconut Kefir
Potatoes, 6 (portion 1 per person)
Spring Onions, 6
Sesame or Poppy Seeds
Fresh Coriander or Parsley
1. Slice potatoes and lay out in even layer on oven trays lined with baking sheets. Season with salt and pepper and leave aside.
2. Preheat oven to 180C.
3. Cut carrots into batons, slice leeks and spring onions and set aside.
4. Mix 3 tablespoons of kefir with 2 dessertspoons of Capsi D’or in a small bowl to make the aioli.
5. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and put in the oven to bake for 20 minutes, check and turn tray and continue for until evenly baked and turning golden.
6. While potatoes are halfway through, add carrot and leeks to another lined baking tray. Season, sprinkle with lemon zest, drizzle with olive oil and bake until browning. Once browning, add a handful of sesame seeds, toss vegetables to coat, and allow to toast for a few minutes.
7. When all vegetables are done, transfer to a serving platter, toss with half a jar of kimchi, drizzle with aioli, and garnish with spring onions, fresh coriander or parsley to serve.