PREP TIME: 10 mins. COOK TIME : 15 mins. SERVINGS: 2
Use our cheat sheet to make this sultry pasta classic in no time.
AP Red Pesto
200 g Linguine
2 tbsp capers from a jar
Dozen Kalamata olives
Half cup Cherry Tomatoes
Small Handful of Fresh Parsley and Basil
1. Drizzle olive oil into a skillet on a medium heat.
2. Slice the olives into rings and cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to pan with capers along and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Pour 400ml of boiling water into a large saucepan and add the linguine and cook according to instructions.
4. Meanwhile, add red pesto to olive, tomato and caper mixture and combine until warmed through on low heat.
5. When pasta is cooked,drain and tip into skillet and combine all ingredients.
6. Divide the puttanesca pasta between 2 bowls and sprinkle with roughly chopped basil and parsley.